Skaar Law Office | CONTACT

Ordering Resale Disclosure Documents from Associations

If your property is part of a condo association, homeowner's association (HOA), or management association, you are required under the Contract to provide certain "disclosure documents" to the Buyer before closing. Your association will be familiar with this request (since all owners have to order these documents before selling a property in the association), but generally speaking, these are the documents that you will need:

Of course, please reach out to my office if you have any questions about ordering disclosure documents from your association. If your association uses Homewise Docs for ordering, you can access detailed step-by-step instructions on how to place your order here.